(Latest picture of him taken in early August 2007. )My eldest son's 4th birthday
17 August 2003 was his birthdate. I still remember the kancheongness surrounding his arrival. Mrs PJ had to endure 16 hours of labour pain and no epidurial. what a gutsy lady... ( salute!!) at last.. he was borned at 9.25pm through natural birth. Yi Shien is a Sarawakian.. like his mum.
7 comments:
A handsome boy indeed.
happy belated birthday to your little darling :)
tlc: thanks. i kow.. ppl said it all the time.. " wah.. so lucky.. your boy dun look like you..."
chen: thanks..it was a small family affair.
ooo a leo boy...
happy belated bday
will: i din even realize he is a Leo.. until u said so..
I am wordless, speechless and sort of brain dead as I read along. ( too much shock) Anyway,ONLY U can create this blog and u can consider yourself as a genius in this mad mad world.
jt....?
do i know you?? i take that as a compliment..it sounded like one.
Post a Comment